2KEY NEW ECONOMICS LTD., COMPANY ESTABLISHED UNDER THE LAWS OF ISRAEL AND LEGAL ADDRESS AT 30 KARO YOSEF, TEL-AVIV-JAFFA (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS: »2KEY«, "WE", “US” OR “OUR”) IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER WITH 2KEY AND/OR USE OUR SERVICES, YOU’RE REQUIRED TO SIGN UP AND SIGN IN USING YOUR EMAIL AND A PERSONALLY SELECTED PASSWORD, AND/ OR WITH FEDERATED IDENTITY PROVIDERS SUCH AS GOOGLE, FACEBOOK AND LINKEDIN. THIS SIGN IN/ SIGN UP IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND TRACK YOUR REFERRAL COMPENSATION SECURELY AS WELL AS TO ENABLE YOU TO CASH OUT AND RECEIVE YOUR REFERRAL COMPENSATION.
AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE A 2KEY USER ACCOUNT (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS: THE »ACCOUNT«), WHICH YOU CAN ACCESS BY ENTERING YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONAL PASSWORD OR BY LOGGING IN USING A FEDERATED IDENTITY PROVIDER SUCH AS GOOGLE, FACEBOOK OR LINKEDIN.
WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS THE FOLLOWING DATA ABOUT YOU AS A USER AS DEFINED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE:
We require Users who register to 2KEY PLATFORM to access and use the Services to give us certain contact information and information necessary for provision of our Services, to identify Users of the Services and to better serve the Users.
This information will be collected primarily upon registration. Depending on the services chosen, the personal data we collect may include:
• personal identifiable information: your name and family name, personal e-mail address, home address; images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license; and
• account information: username, password, account settings and preferences;
• usage data: survey responses, information provided to our support team, public social networking or forum posts.
• billing information: billing address, bank account details, Paypal account, or other personal financial proxy accounts bank account numbers, tax statement or other tax authority documents;
• information relating to communications with us, whether through the 2KEY website or via e-mail, over the phone or via any other medium.
In case you choose not to share certain personal data with us, we may not be able to offer or perform some or all our services insofar as these personal data are obligatory and/ or necessary by the law or for the performance of our services (for example, applicable anti-money laundering laws and regulations).
If you believe that someone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will hold the above information for as long as it is necessary in order to provide you with the service on the Website and 2KEY PLATFORM, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by the applicable law.
With regard to each of your visits to the Website and access the Services we may automatically collect the following information, mostly throughout your activities on our 2KEY PLATFORM:
• information about your visits, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time);
• products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
• online identifiers and technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser fingerprint, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information regarding the provision of Services we might receive from any other sources;
• 2KEY PLATFORM earned reputation: information regarding the way in which you use our services, such as when you used our services and the specific services used, commissions achieved and your behavior; and
• other information: any information we deem to require to maintain compliance with any law, regulation or policy and/or information disclosed by an individual on a voluntary basis.
We may receive information about you from publicly available sources. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Users who simply visit the Website, any other 2KEY website or search for active 2KEY campaigns offering bounties and other financial incentives for referrals of new customers and potential clients to various products, are not required to provide any personal information. The acquired information in such cases includes the IP address, the date, the time and the type of browser. This data is not sufficient to identify the User; however, it may be used to improve the 2KEY offers or their presentation.
The primary purpose in collecting personal data is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Generally, we use personal data to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with Services offered through the Website and the 2KEY PLATFORM;
• to provide you with information about other services that you request or that we offer which are similar to those that you have already purchased/provided or enquired about;
• for the preparation, execution, settlement and the rescission of contracts and agreements relating to the services offered by 2KEY;
• to determine the amount of your remuneration based on your 2KEY PLATFORM reputation (information regarding the way in which you use our services, such as when you used our services and the specific services used, commissions achieved and your behavior);
• to pay out remuneration for services you provided to Contractors and financial incentives (e.g. discounts, cashback, cash, coupons etc..) as compensation to Users who become active 2KEY Users and successfully refer their friends and/or socially networked peers to show active interest in 2KEY’s Contractors, partners and/or clients, i.e. to buy products from Contractors working with 2KEY (IN ACCORDANCE WITH 2KEY TERMS OF SERVICE);
• to notify you about changes to our Services;
• to ensure that content from the Website and 2KEY PLATFORM is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
• to protect the rights and safety of our affiliated entities and third parties, as well as our own;
• to monitor compliance with our TERMS OF SERVICE;
• to ensure you receive information relevant to you;
• to administer the Website and 2KEY PLATFORM for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so; and
• as part of our efforts to keep the 2KEY PLATFORM and the Website safe and secure.
We use the information we collect to set up our Services. We may also use the information to contact Users and prospects to further discuss their interest in our company, the services we provide, ways we can improve our Services, and send information such as announcements of promotions and events regarding 2KEY or our partners.
We may also email you a newsletter and/or updates about the Services or the company. You can easily opt out of receiving these communications by clicking the hyperlink at the bottom of each message, or at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following events and with the following persons:
• With Google Analytics (for the purpose of analyzing the visits to our site);
• if 2KEY or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and Users will be one of the transferred assets;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
• to keep you up to date on the latest service announcements, updates, special offers or other information that we think you’d like to hear, either from us, our business partners or third parties;
• in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and any other relevant agreements;
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of 2KEY, our customers, or others; which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
• Contractors which set up a particular campaign in which you participate;
• partner shops and/or advertisers in order to process your joining the campaign, and facilitate your potential Referral Compensation in case of successful referrals that you make within the framework of 2KEY campaigns (where you refer new potential customers to specific product purchases or lead generation pages); and
We assure that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without obtaining your prior consent, unless we are required by law, or if we must disclose the data to enforce our claims to third parties, who are obligated to maintain secrecy.
Be aware that you are responsible for the protection of the password you have chosen. Requesting a new password is possible and is required in case you lose your current password or in case your password has been obtained by an unauthorized third party. When you login to your 2KEY account, all communication is protected through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
2KEY employs organizational methods and processes as well as technical measures and processes, to protect your data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access or dissemination, alteration and/or destruction. We strive to employ strict security and cyber-security measures to protect your personal data.
You are entitled to review, correct, or amend your personal data, or to delete that data where it is inaccurate. You are also entitled to receive a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold or process any of your personal information, whether on behalf of a third party or otherwise. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, update, discontinue the use of our Services or delete it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We use a third-party platform host, who hosts the forms on our site, they do not have any access to the personal information that you submit on our Website.
We will view or access individual records only with your permission (for example, to resolve a problem or support issue). Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their User registration and passwords.
We have established internal policies for the deletion of data from User accounts following termination of a User’s subscription to the service. Personal data whose retention period has expired or whose purpose of processing has been served, are deleted, destroyed, blocked or anonymized.
You may ask us not to process your personal data for a particular purpose, or to access such information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that you shall remain liable for any fees or costs incurred at the time of the withdrawal of your consent to process your personal data.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to other third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies (including, as the case may be, landing pages of other 2KEY products or services; i.e. other than 2KEY PLATFORM) and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The data that we collect will be stored on the cloud based in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
The communication internally between our servers (e.g. between application server and database) is handled via secure socket layer (“SSL”) to provide AE-256 encryption and all information between our servers and your browser is handled via SSL (up to 256-bit encryption, depending upon your browser), providing an industry-standard level of protection for data in-transit.
You should always make sure that your browser can validate the Website’s certificate. All encrypted data is signed using a message authentication code (MAC) so that the underlying value cannot be modified once encrypted.
We also implement an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications and hosts the Services in a secure server environment using preventive, detective and corrective technology and processes to safeguard information from attackers. Finally, we require unique usernames and passwords that must be entered each time a customer logs on. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as credit card number our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security (TLS) technology. We also encrypt any information entered within the platform once Users log into their accounts. If you have any questions about security on our Website and 2KEY PLATFORM, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Any payment transactions will be processed securely by third party payment providers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website and 2KEY PLATFORM, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Your passwords are stored on our servers in encrypted form using a one-way hashing algorithm.
Please be reminded that you must protect any passwords or other credentials associated with your account for the Services and take full responsibility for any use of the account under your password. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, although we will do our best to protect your personal data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Information collected from cookies is used to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyze trends, and administer the 2KEY PLATFORM. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine which parts of our website are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our website. With this knowledge we can improve the quality of your experience on the 2KEY PLATFORM by recognizing and delivering the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
Most of the cookies are only used for one session and afterwards they are deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other permanently stored cookies remain on your computer and allow us to recognize you when you visit the website again.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website and 2KEY PLATFORM. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website,
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website and 2KEY PLATFORM when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that Users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website and 2KEY PLATFORM. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites. Cookies set by the website operator are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website operator are called "third party cookies". The parties that set third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the 2KEY website and when it visits certain other websites and/or mobile apps.
We may use the web analytics service (such as Google Analytics) from the company Google Inc. Cookies are also used with Google Analytics. This obtained information will be transmitted to a Google server and stored in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate the customer use of the website and to compile Aklamio reports about website activity. If necessary, Google can transmit this data to third parties, as far as it is permitted by law. The same applies in the case of transferring data to third parties, who have legal contracts with Google.
We treat information collected by cookies as non-personal information. However, to the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal data by applicable data protection laws, we also treat these identifiers as personal data. If we combine non-personal information with personal data, the combined information will be treated as personal data for as long as it remains combined.
You can control the setting of cookies on your device using your browser’s settings. In the event the terms and conditions governing cookies are amended, all previous cookies managed by us will be deleted and set again according to the newly published terms and conditions. We cannot delete cookies set on our website that are managed by other parties (for instance AddThis, Google, etc.). You can delete them in your browser’s settings.
You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. Your use of our website or service with a browser that is configured to accept cookies constitutes an acceptance of our and third-party cookies.
We offer you a means to choose how we may use the information you provide. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering the Services, you change your mind about receiving certain email communications from us or about sharing personal information with third parties, unsubscribe from such promotional emails by clicking the link provided at the bottom of each of such email (or send us a request to opt-out from receiving promotional emails or from having your personal information shared with third parties; you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org).
In such federated identity login, the data required for registration (e.g. the e-mail deposited with Facebook/ Google/ LinkedIn, some additional information that is available in your Facebook/ Google/ LinkedIn public profile) will be transferred from your Facebook/ Google/ LinkedIn profile to 2KEY may also be transferred back from our website to Facebook/ Google/ LinkedIn. The data transferred by Facebook/ Google/ LinkedIn can be stored and processed by 2KEY.
For any questions regarding your rights or if you believe that someone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, you can contact our data protection officer via this email: email@example.com.
Effective: January 1, 2020